Dra. Anna Lisa T. Ong-Lim
Medical Doctor at Philippine General Hospital
Dr. Anna Lisa Ong-Lim is an associate professor and attending pediatrician at the University of Philippines and the Philippine General Hospital (UP-PGH). Dr. Anna Lisa Ong-Lim is a fellow of the Philippine Pediatric Society, where she serves as a member of its Board of Trustees .She is also the current President of the Pediatric Infectious Disease Society of the Philippines.
Dr. Anna Lisa Ong-Lim received her MD at the University of the Philippines. She completed her residency in pediatrics and a post-residency fellowship in pediatric infectious disease at UP-PGHV where she is now Chief of the Section of Infectious and Tropical Disease.
Dr. Anna Lisa Ong-Lim has published extensively on pediatric health and infectious disease and is heavily involved in clinical trials of pediatric vaccines, including those for measles, mumps and rubella, polio, pneumococcal disease, and influenza vaccines, as well as treatments for invasive candidiasis. She is also a regular speaker on topics relating to pediatrics, Infectious disease, vaccines and clinical trials in the Philippines and throughout Asia.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Doctor Of Medicine: University Of the Philippines – 1992
Residency: Department Of Pediatrics, UP-PGH
Fellowship: Infectious and Tropical Disease in Pediatrics, UP-PGH
Diplomate: March 1997
Fellow: December 2003
- Asst. Secretary, 2016 — Present
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Society Of the Philippines
- Manila Medical Society
- Associate Editor, Philippine J Of Pediatrics, 2009-2015
- Co-chair, Ways and Means Committee, PPS Annual convention 2009-2012, 2016
- Chair, Committee on Handbook Of Pediatric Infectious Disease 2010-2016
- Associate Professor, UPCM-PGH
- Section Chief, Infectious and Tropical Disease in pediatrics, UP-PGH
- Residency Training Officer, Dept. Of Pediatrics, UP-PGH
- Visiting Consultant, MDH, MMC, Metropolitan Hospital, Chinese General Hospital
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY AFFILIATION
- Member, Asian Society Of Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Member, Infectious Disease Society Of America